Happy New Year!
Here are my goals for 2018:
- Survive edits of Circus in a Shot Glass
- Finish revisions of “the goblets novel”
- Finish draft one of Death’s Keyhole (working title)
- Survive book signing at library
- Sell books at local craft store
Here’s wishing you all a wonderful 2018, full of hope and joy and (hopefully) writing!
Keep your pen on the page,
I have a few goals for 2016. *clears throat* *takes a deep breath*
- Finish long version of CIASG (8,000 words left to go!)
- Revise/polish/edit CIASG
- Submit CIASG to agent(s)
- Finish draft one of the goblets novel
- Polish medium-length version THIAG
- Submit THIAG to publisher(s)
- Finish draft one of YA novel
Those are my goals. If I don’t meet them…Well, I’m won’t give myself a hard time. I’ll make that goal eight:
Keep your pen on the page, and in case I don’t see ya: have a happy New Year!
P.S. #9 comment on more blogs!
The year is not yet out, but I’ve surpassed my goal of reading twenty books in 2015 with the grand total of twenty-seven! (I haven’t included them all on GoodReads.)
Here are most of them:
How goes YOUR reading in ’15?